Hi All, Im new to this site. I'm building a Granny Flat in the Central Coast, Gosford to be exact.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AAsqueroso, 21st Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. AAsqueroso

AAsqueroso New Member

I was wondering if anyone here is Building a Granny Flat in the Gosford area.
    I'd love to touch bases, compare notes, find a shoulder to cry on share successful tactics, practices etc.

2. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

3. Tim & Chrissy

Tim & Chrissy Well-Known Member

Not building but renovating a 1 bed unit attached to our house nearby.

4. teetotal

teetotal Well-Known Member

Welcome. Another coasty on the forums. :)

5. AAsqueroso

AAsqueroso New Member

Hi guys, I'm also trying to build an additional room to the existing house (aside from the Granny Flat), The Granny flat is being built by a builder, I'm building this room myself.
    I am not a builder and as I'm finding out not a Project Manager either. This is going to b a task and a half for me....I'm hoping my heart will survive the stress. ha ha. Be great to catch up with you guys for possibly a bit of moral support.

6. Tim & Chrissy

Tim & Chrissy Well-Known Member

Do you have any trade experience? Or are you doing it as owner builder and getting trades in?

We've done a lot of DIY before, don't have many good contacts on the coast yet and by good contacts I mean trades that actually show up!

Happy to catch up for a coffee, we're in Sydney this weekend but generally around after that, feel free to send a PM