Hey hey Stevo here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Turbo_C, 19th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Turbo_C

Turbo_C Well-Known Member

Hey all!

End of an era that's for sure! I started on SS back in '09 I believe, never posted much but read my butt off every chance I got. Regular contributors and 1 time posters alike gave me the confidence to network and find a competent team to purchase my first two IP's sight unseen and out of state at a time when I was time poor. 3 years of zero growth had me questioning the BA's I used...4th year saw my places shoot up 50% and allow me to shift back into an investor mindset.

Buying for capital growth under median value with an eye to neutral gearing worked well in the end, but I didn't want to wait another 4 years for growth, so I re-thought my strategy. I'm now in a position to finance a small development and have been active in learning that tradecraft over the last 5 months. Now armed with my new confidence and contacts I have begun making offers on development sites. Wish me luck!

Aside from investing I've found a passion in racing super sport motorcycles, yeh don't tell mum! Love to travel overseas and around this great Oz. Originally from Canada, living on the Gold Coast and always looking to meet like minded investors!

Don't be afraid to say hi :)

RetireRich101 likes this.
  2. RetireRich101

RetireRich101 Well-Known Member

Hi Stevo,

Nice intro. Would you be focusing on dev sites in your back yard in SE QLD? Would these be splitter or LMR sites you're doing your DD?

3. Turbo_C

Turbo_C Well-Known Member

Hey thanks mate.

I'm hoping to find dual street frontage or double wide frontage - or battle axe where I can retain existing, rd3 zoned goldcoast area southport LAP mainly. Lots of duplex sites around. I have looked into Logan/beenliegh in particular, but finding it easier in my own backyard.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia