VIC Here's $550k - how would you invest it?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by ashaarrh, 27th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. alicudi

alicudi Well-Known Member

Hi Strongy1986

How are you?

You are most certainly right about the limited stock, especially in Cowes. I have done a lot of research and spoke to all the local agents, several local residents and developers and they all come back with identical responses of the way the property market is now heading on the island.

May I ask is your property currently on the market? I have decided to put a deposit on a block in Seagrove Estate and have another 8 or so days to cool off, so are currently spending a lot of time researching the area if I can find anything else that I would prefer.

I encourage any input on Phillip Island, Cowes and San Remo and I would be keen to know any negatives as to why I shouldn't buy.. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Cowes and you will even see my previous post from June this where I stated that I love the island and after spending a day down at the island last week I decided to put a deposit down on a block. I am also going back next Tuesday and staying overnight on the island to check things out further.

My intention is to build a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage house in Seagrove Estate and have a very cheap unit in Mentone/Beaumaris for when I need to stay in Melbourne.

Regards,

alicudi