Over the years I've been investing I've come to realise success in property investment is 80% Correct Mindset x 20% Applied Strategy. In other words, 'how' you think is FOUR times more important than 'how' you plan on doing it. When starting out I was no different to any other IP newbies. I was 100% focused on the 20% and was totally unconsciously incompetent the other 80% even existed. It wasn't until a mentor introduced me to a book called Think & Grow Rich written by Napolean Hill that I realised the key success laid in one's thinking because it was one's thinking that determined what you get out of life. In retrospect looking back it was the philosophies laid out in the book that were the missing piece to my success puzzle. I juggled plenty of pieces but it had always been a perpetual struggle to figure out where the pieces fit. Every time I thought my picture was coming together smoothly, for what ever reason, I always found myself trying to force a piece into place ... but in the end, recognised that it didnt fit so I set it a side on the back burner but never came back to it. It wasnt until after I read the book and its teachings by Bob Proctor that I discovered everyone has their own personal puzzle and, success in life is based on a set of universal laws and is, therefore, available to everyone. I was kindly given by player 'The Success Puzzle' (a pdf workbook & 6 CD Audio) by Bob Proctor, and would like to share it with every one here. Enjoy this life changing gift.