Help with Quantity Surveyor for the Lower Hunter region.

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by P j T, 12th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. P j T

P j T Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    any advice regarding good quantity surveyors for the Lower Hunter Cessnock Region?
    Would appreciate advice.
    Thank you.

2. Dylan33

Dylan33 Well-Known Member

I use Quanto for the hunter valley. They were much cheaper than others that quoted and done a good professional job of the schedules.
    Quanto.com.au

P j T likes this.
  3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

BMT and Depreciator seem to service everywhere and are a high standard and probably used in 80% of the schedules I see. Take care of firms you have not heard of some are just horrid and so old fashioned in regional areas.

P j T likes this.
  4. And0

And0 New Member

Hi,

Im a long time lurker and I don't post much but as I have direct experience in that region I figured I'd break my silence.

I used depreciator in the Maitland area, they were great. Quick to respond and the overall schedule was inline with previous companies I had used. They also offer a discount if you mention this forum so I would suggest if you go down the depreciator path make sure you mention it before paying. The owner is a regular on the forum.

I've used bmt in the area several years ago... They were ok, no issues, but they were 20% higher than depreciator.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

P j T likes this.