help to Find small loan

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Gonx, 18th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Gonx

Gonx Well-Known Member

Greetings, my current situation is that I need to sell my property quite urgently and I need to raise just some a couple of thousand for some materials to improve the flooring as it is now it looks pretty bad. The rest of the place has been painted and looks good. The problem is I lost my job over a year ago and then got sick so I have no employment history for over a year. I also had a payment holiday with the bank recently and they have helped a fair bit and I have no more options with them. I have a good credit rating as I have not used credit for some time.

My question is how can I get a small loan for about $1000? Would any small loan places with high interest help with no work history and tight finances? Plus I have outstanding bills as well. It can really mean a big difference if I can replace the flooring and it would actually only cost less than $500 if I do it myself. I do not have any contacts or family to help. I have hundreds of thousands in equity but it means little to the bank when you are stretching their patience already. The property will sell fast no doubt and then everything will be paid.

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

credit card (existing). Without a job you find it very hard to get finance from a commercial lender.

3. Gonx

Gonx Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm not surprised. So no other options to raise small loan?