Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jackie Peterson, 23rd Nov, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jackie Peterson

Jackie Peterson New Member

My name is Jackie Peterson, retire lady, Presiding Officer for 14 months at a tower block in Plympton. We have West Torrens Council looking into our fire safety issues. The building is 9 floors, 40 years old, double brick and in good condition.
    Fire safety has not been attended as well as it might in past years, but we are currently installing new fire doors externally (before WTC became involved).
    Living in the building I have a vested interest in all safety aspects, but these new regulations do seem to be onerous for both strata and owners. So any extra information I can glean will be valuable. I will read with interest the various posts and will no doubt comment from time to time - Jackie

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Welcome Jackie!

3. ipatg

ipatg New Member

Welcome Jackie

4. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum Jackie

maybe if you post in the "property Management" section, you might get more responses and replies.

regards

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF