Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DanB, 13th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

That's what I'm doing at the moment too, just renting while I'm in Sydney. Anywhere well located is out of my price range at the moment. Concentrating on continuing to use all funds for investing for at least the next few years.
    Where do you see the "house of your dreams" being located out of curiousity?

2. DanB

DanB Member

Its about the only option for first home buyers in Sydney these days! Still very hard to achieve.

I lived in Dulwich Hill for a while and loved it, so would love to get a place there - restore it myself, fully sustainable etc.

3. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a good spot. The Sydney median of $1M wouldn't get you much there at the moment though.

4. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Ppor purchase is a personal decision and depends on your strategy. A broker can guide you on which would help your serviceability and purchasing power.
    But if you want the ppor, well you'll want a ppor to fit in with your ip plan oradjust your plan

Last edited: 17th Aug, 2015
    DanB likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.