Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sharko23, 2nd Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sharko23

sharko23 Member

Hey guys and girls, I'm new here. Trying to find out more about investment strategies and making money from property.

I lived in Port Hedland when most houses were $1million+ then 2 years later when I left they were 300k. Luckily I didn't buy there then but was tempted with the high rents.

Searching the forum now...There is a lot of GREAT info!

2. Phantom

Phantom Well-Known Member

Welcome @sharko23. You will find this community to be a great resource in your property investment journey as it has been for myself and many others.

Education is key. Ask questions about all things property related and most of the time someone here will have an answer!

Happy Investing and welcome again! :)

sharko23 likes this.
  3. sharko23

sharko23 Member

Thanks! There is soo much information to get through!

Phantom likes this.
  4. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Welcome @sharko23 - you were smart to avoid Port Hedland.

The returns on offer were incredibly tempting and to say no when all your mates around you are making a bomb is a good indicator of your discipline.

When you do a search try and make sure you have a question in mind. Otherwise you will get lost.

5. sharko23

sharko23 Member

Thanks Ross. Yes it was tempting but weighed it up and didn't see it staying that way. Thanks for the advice.

Gockie likes this.

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF