Hello PC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 7020, 4th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 7020

7020 Well-Known Member

Hi Property Chat,

Background:

As the name suggests I am a commercial property agent, I am self employed and have been in real estate for just over a decade, specializing in commercial property management for the last 7 years. I am based in the South Eastern Suburbs in Victoria and manage properties all over the state.

I am an old SomerSoft lurker, have attended a meet up or two and like to read about and hear from other people that are as passionate about property investment as I am, none of my social group seem too interested in property investment (we are too busy getting married and starting families) at this stage. My clients are quite established in terms of their portfolios and given their age are more focused on enjoying life than increasing their holdings. Given this most of them are sick of me talking to them about property investing ;)

Why I am here:

I am looking to expand my personal portfolio and would love to hear from skeptics, critics and people who have experience about my ideas, investment philosophy and goals for property investing. I would also like to assist with “general advice” to others who are looking at getting into commercial investment properties and dispel, where possible, myths and rumors about this class of property investment.

So I look forward to posting some more information about these ideas and goals over the coming weeks and your thoughts on them. Also answering questions of those looking to dip their toes in CIP’s but for now I must attend to chasing up some rent :p

Regards
    ComPropAgent

Eric Wu, Scott No Mates and MTR like this.
  2. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

7020 likes this.
  3. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Welcome to the forum! Good to have a commercial perspective around to add to the mix. :)

7020 likes this.