Hello, my name is Shikari

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shikari, 19th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Shikari

Shikari Member

I'm completely brand new here.

I'm a 21 year old research scientist looking into children's cancer.

I have no investment properties and am here to learn about the entire process and hopefully have my first house soon.

I would love the opportunity to learn and grow and hopefully create enough cash flow so that one day I might not need to depend upon research stipends and could devote myself completely because I enjoy it.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

2. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Hi shikari,

Welcome to the forum. It's great to see people that are trying to change the lives of children. It kills me to see children that sick at such a young age who aren't given a chance in life. I hope you one day find a cure for that horrible disease.

We had to take my son to Westmead children's hospital a few times in his first year and it makes me upset to see all those sick kids there.

Anyway I wish you good luck with your investing journey and hope you find the info on this forum that you are looking for. I'm sure you will as there are a lot of smart people on here.

3. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

Wonderful professional path–doing meaningful work is something not many people can claim to do :)

So Shikari, where are you situated in terms of investment? Deposit saved and learning as much as you can before buying?

Where are you looking at purchasing?

4. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Brilliant work Shikari, you've come to the right place. :)

Will hopefully meet you at one of the SS Sydney meets over the coming months? Great place to put a face to everyones name from Syd.

Cheers,
    Redom