Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Hello from Sydney :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by theigor, 24th Oct, 2016.

1. theigor

theigor New Member

Hi guys, been lurking around the forum for a few weeks before finally deciding to sign up and ask couple of questions around here.. Currently renting in Bondi Beach, looking to invest in property early 2017.. With your help, hopefully i can make the right decision and invest in the right location (confused between Sydney/Melbourne at the moment)..

See you around,
    theigor

2. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Australia Wide Business Member

3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Go half way and buy in Canberra :)

Welcome aboard.

Cheers

Jamie

4. Keith Sun

Keith Sun New Member

hi, The Igor :)

I was wonder if you have found a wonderful property to invest, or still lurking around and getting more confused.
    Certainly, there are so many questions and information you have to consider. And you have to understand the root causes to push property market to climb up. I would say always invest in Sydney, but gotta find right location for sure. For instance, will you invest a 2bd aprt with more than $1M coming with $600/pw rent or just under $700K coming with $550/pw rent. I believe the answer is obvious. Of cause, considering house vs. apartment, 2nd vs. new, off-plan vs. current, people often get confused. You are more than welcome to contact me for such concerns.
    cheers. :)

5. Gockie

Gockie (FB): Peter Thornhill share investing enthusiasts Business Member

@theigor, welcome. Quick tip. I'd stay away from new apartments in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane as an investment unless you get something like 150k off the original price....
    And Sydney's gone up a lot. It may not be the right time to buy in Sydney. The market might be flat for a few years.

6. Taku Ekanayake

Taku Ekanayake Well-Known Member