Hello from Prahran (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mikesonthmic, 22nd Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mikesonthmic

Mikesonthmic Member

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker (of this forum) and sometime poster (on other forums). I'm Mike 35 and returned to Australia about 12 months ago after being away in Europe for 9(ish) years.

I'm going to be making some investments in the new year and currently looking for the right opportunity.

I have a small (5 properties) portfolio in London that has performed very well over the past 5 years and have experience in flipping property, renovating and small developments (of which I did one house to flats conversion).

My focus as always been on CF+ property and properties with a value add opportunity.

I'm looking to make connections with like minded investors in Melbourne and open to joint ventures, sharing ideas etc.

Hope I can contribute.

Cheers

Mike

2. Mick Butterfield

Mick Butterfield Well-Known Member

Welcome Mike. I am sure you will add plenty. What areas in the UK dod you invest? Always good to hear others experiences.

3. Mikesonthmic

Mikesonthmic Member

Thanks Mick. My UK investments are in London. Specifically the South East and South West suburbs.

Do you have any investments in the UK or abroad?

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia