Hello from Point Cook, Victoria

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GoGoBaba, 18th Oct, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. GoGoBaba

GoGoBaba Member

Hello Everyone!

I am a newbie to Australia as well as to property investments.
    I had always lived in apartment throughout my life and for the first time bought a house to live in, last year in Point Cook, Victoria.

Thinking of entering the property market for investments now, someone in a facebook group recommended this forum and I can see there is an ocean of information exchanged here.

I think I am financially ready to purchase an investment property of around 400-500k, but not sure where do I start looking. Given it is purely for investment purpose, I do not want to restrict myself to a specific state or territory.

The plan is to invest for maximum capital gains, but also want to make sure that the property has a net positive cash flow. Still not sure how do I determine which location or which property is the right one.

I do have time at hand to do research but not sure where to start and what reports to look at. Also exploring if I should engage a Buyer's agent like Propertyology.

Any guidance, suggestions, expert advice is highly appreciated!!

Eugene and momentum26 like this.
  2. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of information, so grab a coffee & start reading.