Hello from Jiaxing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BunnyXiao, 28th Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BunnyXiao

BunnyXiao Well-Known Member

I own two IPs in Australia. I live and work in Jiaxing Zhejiang. I have been reading here for years and just joined again now it is property chat. Mostly I will read a lot of threads but sometimes I may ask for opinions on trades, repairs and maintenance. I own one IP in Canberra and one IP in Ballarat. I like to invest globally as I have lived and worked in many countries so I like to buy and live and then rent out. Later I want to learn about things like renovations to manufacture growth. I think I'm not a green investor but not too sophisticated. As I'm a single mature lady I have to date not yet tried things like renovations but soon I will be so brave!. Property is very fun journey

AndyPandy, Joynz, Baker and 4 others like this.
  2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Welcome. Your story sounds very interesting. Keen to read more about your journey. :)

BunnyXiao likes this.
  3. spoon

spoon Well-Known Member

I used to frequent Ningbo and Shanghai a decade or so ago. Where you are is lovely with nice coastal weather. Tried crossing the Hangzhou Bay bridge? You should have a coffee on the deck of the bridge or stay there one night to feel for the middle of the sea feeling.

4. BunnyXiao

Wow so long ago. Come have a visit today. You will not believe it. Progress in China is like dog years compared to the west. Many places in China to check out not just the places that foreigners know. Many places with 10 million population outsiders never heard of. Enjoy! I've been here 5 years. World is an interesting place

5. rizzle

rizzle Well-Known Member

Yes! I'd never heard much of Hangzhou or Changsha before I visited last year. The scale of everything in China is incredible - hard to wrap your head around for someone that grew up near Melbourne. Zhianjiajie was on another level - absolutely breathtaking landscape.

6. BunnyXiao

Actually, Hangzhou and Suzhou are big well-known cities maybe Changsha a little less so. But sill you have more awareness than the average. Border with Vietnam area very nice but mostly on my many paid holidays I get out and go back to East or West Europe depending. Sadly China is always a mystery and misunderstood by most. I just globe hop depending on where I'm treated best. For now China. Before Chile. Next who knows. Big opportunities in China or anywhere for that matter depending on what you are into. Property? Transparency is key in any market.

rizzle likes this.
  7. spoon

spoon Well-Known Member

In the olden days, these are places even the emperors once visited, didn't want to go home.

3 attractions: wine, weather and women. :D