Hello first time property investors

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachelle_91, 12th Nov, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rachelle_91

Rachelle_91 New Member

Hi everyone!

so excited to stumble upon this community as me and my husband start to plan on investing into a property for the first time. Getting information everywhere is quite overwhelming but we're hoping to also get insights from both first time investors like us who have dived into the market already, to hear their stories and experiences and from expert advisers out there.

As for me and my partner, I currently work in a financial planning office, however we don't really deal with property investing unless the client already has one, no recommendations are provided regarding what strategies to use, how to look at certain areas when looking at potentially investing in one and essentially no guidance through an end to end basis when it comes to this end of the spectrum. We currently have our main PPR and have managed to save upto $70k including some investment we have on shares. We are a young couple who wants to start working on our financial freedom before planning to have young ones. It's a bit hard to look for property advisers who aren't real estate agents at the same time who receives commission based on the properties they sell (im not trying to diss any real estate agents out there) which makes it a bit difficult to get an independent and unbiased advise. But maybe through this forum we'd be able to have some useful insights or even be connected to someone who can guide and help us get through our goals.

Looking forward to learning new things through this forum :)

2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

3. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

Welcome @Rachelle_91 - and how good is freedom in Melbourne! :D

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia