Hello everyone, so glad i found this forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ESL_M, 5th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ESL_M

ESL_M Member

Hi All,

I got to here from Somersoft and am glad to read some many informative discussion!

I've been trying to figure out our property investment strategy for a while but i'm getting no where at the moment, I would like to have some advices and learn something from all of you.
    our situation:
    We are both working overseas and planning to return home Sydney next year;
    Currently we have two properties in Sydney, estimated value $3m and both tenanted,
    LVR around 30%,
    Two young Children

Goal: to build a a healthy IP portfolio while we are at highest level serviceability
    How to make the next investment right so that we could change the life style - spend more time with kids and do less stressful work, had enough:):)

I have been looking in Brisbane for a while as we don't mind live there and keep the Sydney properties as investment, fully draw the loans we could live in a mortgage free home and still have some capital to invest.

How to balance positive cash flow and Capital growth potential - if we return to OZ, we most likely reduce income next year.

I have so many questions and don't want to pour them all out to you here in my first post. It would be truly appreciated that you could share your experience and your view with us.
    Thank you in advance

Cheers
    M