Hello everyone, just starting out!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Petey88, 5th Apr, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Petey88

Petey88 New Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently in my mid-20s and I'm looking into getting into property investment. I am new to the whole field of property investment, and have only recently saved up enough capital to start considering my first property.

Right now, I am doing research into what to look out for, what options are available and what factors to consider when starting out. My goal is to be able to attain a level of financial freedom after I'm in my 30s.
    I look forward to learning from all of you and getting involved with the community!

2. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member Business Member

Welcome... plenty of experience here to share... you should try to get to some meets too!

3. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi @Petey88

Welcome to PC!

Well done on starting young :) you will find, the quicker you build a quality asset base, it will benefit from compounding which will contribute to your goal.

4. Petey88

Petey88 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

@Morgs I will try to make it to the Sydney meetups, it would be good to talk to fellow members in person! (Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the one on tonight, hopefully should have time for the next upcoming one)

@Property Twins That is the plan, yes :) I am really fortunate that I've met people that were able to point me in the right direction, in terms of financial goals. Now, it's just a matter of implementing it :D

Property Twins likes this.
  5. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member Business Member

Welcome to PC @Petey88

PC is an excellent starting point and platform to learn and share knowledge and experience.

Early start is excellent.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia