Hello - Another from Sydney!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chee, 18th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Chee

Chee Member

Hi all,

New to this forum. I'm from Sydney NSW but currently residing overseas for work at the moment. Came across from Somersoft and have made the 'transition' quite easy.

Purchased a property earlier this year and have been very slack in the renovation department. The house has been waiting on me and as a first time renovator, the process seems daunting.

I'm looking forward to hearing about reputable builders/renovators in the Sydney (Inner West) area, anyone you know you can recommend to help get me started. Of course I'll have a look in the threads as well.

Great website, very interactive and quite like the new chat interaction. Neat!

Cheers!

2. House

House Well-Known Member

Welcome from another newbie :)

What's holding you back from getting stuck into the reno? If it's that daunting just get others to do the work and project manage. Save you time, effort and probably a bit of money if done right. Just think that the sooner you get it done the sooner you'll think "well that wasn't as bad as I expected. Now to refinance and find the next one"!

Chee likes this.
  3. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Hi Chee,

Welcome aboard. Any questions you have about renos, fire away and I'm sure bob shovel, Scott no mates or myself should be able to answer them for you.

What suburb is the reno

Good luck.

Chee likes this.
  4. Chee

Chee Member

Hi Brian84, suburb is Five Dock. I've started a thread in the Renovation and Improvement section, sort've like a blog to keep me on track but also to get valuable feedback from the community. Thanks for chiming in!

Brian84 likes this.
  5. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Hey @Chee , welcome aboard.
    What's your aim with the reno, is it to increase rent or to sell or to gain equity?