Have you used ripehouse - was it good

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Seal, 1st Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Seal

Seal Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the Ripehouse analytics, especially to work out where to buy.

I was wondering if anyone has used it recently (it is evolving) and how they found it and was it worth the $1500pa

2. EmmaS

EmmaS Active Member

Yes I've watched some of their webinars and it looks pretty good when it comes to a user friendly alternative for looking up statistics etc. Hoping someone that has actually used it can share their experience as I'm interested too.

3. Nettie051

Nettie051 New Member

Hi @EmmaS and @Seal - did you sign up? If so, what are your thoughts?

4. Seal

Seal Well-Known Member

No I haven't yet. Have listened to a couple of the webinars.

Keen to hear other's experience

Nettie051 likes this.
  5. Nettie051

Nettie051 New Member

I am keen too - I wonder how many active users are on this forum, there were some old threads but not much lately? Hopefully will get some feedback come through soon!

6. EmmaS

EmmaS Active Member

Hi, I still haven't signed up. Want to take my time to look around at other options before making the choice, but I do think Ripehouse looks like a great tool from the webinars I've watched.

Seal likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia