Have you had "the jab"? Tell us your symptoms

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Lizzie, 14th May, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

Have you had symptoms from the Covid-19 vaccine?

1. No symptoms

36 vote(s)
    28.8%
  2. Sore arm only

40 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Other symptoms

49 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. MWI

MWI Well-Known Member

Thank you for pointing that out, I did not miss these words, these are GOOGLE words, but speaking with some doctors they stated otherwise, perhaps we should become more informed?
    I chose to listen to doctors words rather than Google, some will like data they Google it, that's all.
    If you are really interested there is a website for W.H.O. that notes the overall Averse reactions in all of the world, quite insightful too.
    Need to agree to terms, then enter 'covid-19 vaccine' for Enter tradename of drug.
    Maybe useful for some other drugs to research too?
    VigiAccess
    upload_2021-10-20_16-5-57.png
    That's 2,323,143 Adverse drug reactions since it's rollout, less than a year (so about half in comparison to deaths?)
    Can click on ADRs and below tabs, quite insightful, worldwide, based on age, sex distribution....
    Can also check each category of ADRs too.

2. Ronen

Ronen Well-Known Member

I maybe missing something, but you are the one who posted the google search here.
    I'm not collecting my information based on google's first results.

Actually, I'm not collecting my information. Period.
    I know nothing about myocarditis. I can't even pronounce it.
    I'm one of those sheep who follow the advice of experts and I don't subscribe to idea of world-wide conspiracy to kill / control / infect / chip me.

Dr. Google says there were more then 6.5B vax shots.
    Dr. Calc says 2,323,143 is 3.57% of this number.
    Common sense says "Adverse drug reactions" can mean sore arm or 2 hours headache to horrible death from internal bleeding.
    I choose to believe the percent of the former are not great.

Is the vax 100% safe? Probably not.
    Do I prefer to get COVID and have the higher risk of coming down with it? Definitely not.
    Is my car 100% gonna keep me safe if I'm in car accident? No, it's not.
    Do I spend more money for additional safety gear such as ESP and more airbags? You betta!

Joynz, skater, wylie and 1 other person like this.
  3. SatayKing

SatayKing Well-Known Member

I prefer to listen and take notice of those involved these issues as well.

There is actually hundreds of them at TGA, the Doherty Institute and numerous other medical and research bodies heavily involved in monitoring all factors associated with vaccines.

Joynz likes this.
  4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I think before you start making claims or assertions - you should spend some time educating yourself about exactly what the information you're quoting means.

The various adverse event databases (eg VAERS in the US and the equivalent run by the TGA in Australia) are used to collate ALL reports of adverse events and are open to the general public to submit information.

The vast majority of those adverse events will be for minor or known side effects such as sore arms, headaches, and so on.

The TGA and CDC investigates all of these reports and investigates those which are serious - then reports on those separately.

You absolutely should NOT be using adverse reports databases for any kind of indication of problems with vaccines. You need to use the actual investigations used by the relevant authority.

The information you need to know about the vaccines and outcomes here in Australia are published by the TGA.

Here is the link to the TGA's vaccine safety monitoring and reporting system where they publish their reports: COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring and reporting

Here is a link to the most revent vaccine safety report, published last Thursday: COVID-19 vaccine weekly safety report - 14-10-2021 ... there will be another report published tomorrow afternoon.

Please stop making misleading assertions about COVID vaccines.

EN710, Noobieboy, Joynz and 4 others like this.
  5. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

They also seem to love the "died within 2 weeks of receiving vaccine" figure. Ignoring that most were very elderly and/or severe commodities, and likely to die in the near future anyhow ... rather than those actually died from the vaccine itself

Noobieboy and Joynz like this.
  6. SatayKing

Should also keep in mind both systems are open to multiple reporting of the same adverse event.

7. MWI

MWI Well-Known Member

Apologies but I am not making any personal or misleading claims or assertions I just read what this database captures.
    upload_2021-10-20_18-59-42.png
    there's a whole explanation there....it was launched by WHO etc.....
    There are also reports you know from EU, not just VAERS (US) and TGA (Australia).
    I though it was relevant regarding the actual symptoms.
    But I will end now this discussion as it does become very sensitive, especially when it comes to health.

8. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Yes, I did say that those two were just examples.

Perhaps you should read the important points to consider clause in your screenshot:

"VigiAccess is intended as a useful starting point for people who wish to understand more about the types of potential side effects that have been reported in association with the use of medicinal products."​

It is simply a catalog of side effects that have been reported - nothing more.

The TGA in Australia (and other relevant authorities in their local jurisdictions) has more specifics, including actual case numbers of confirmed and suspected side effects - so that is where you should be going to get actual data on side effects - not counting numbers from VigiAccess, because they are meaningless when looking at questions of vaccine safety.

Lizzie likes this.
  9. Ronen

Ronen Well-Known Member

Not to mention are used by those with agenda to spread misinformation that can lead to hesitancy.
    Those who love saying the TGA is part of the whole scam, but use it's databases to "enforce" their conclusions by using them in misleading way.

Joynz likes this.
  10. PropDir

PropDir Well-Known Member Business Member

I took the Astra one.
    First jab after around 12 hours I starting feeling like I had a bad flu. This went on for another 24 hours or so, then I started feeling better. Panadol helped.
    Second Astra jab I didn't really feel anything.

11. SatayKing

What baffles me with some comments is there is the false assumption each body such as TGA, CDC, etc, work in isolation with data. They exchange extensive information. For example, the TGA is aware halting of Moderna for younger people in Canada, Denmark and Finland until further research is undertaken in those countries. They didn't read the SMH to get that information.

wylie, Islay, Lizzie and 1 other person like this.
  12. Charch

Charch Well-Known Member

Anyone had any side effects to the vaccine?

I still have tingling in hand and feet on my jab side after PF1 three weeks ago.

In two minds if i should get second shot next week.

13. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I'm thinking seek medical advice asap. I wonder if you might have something like a nervous system issue/autoimmune system attack. Better get it checked out.

Causes of Tingling in Hands and Feet

Last edited: 23rd Oct, 2021
    Stoffo and The Y-man like this.
  14. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

Check out this thread:
    Have you had "the jab"? Tell us your symptoms

And get medical advice. I'd suspect that the advice might be that the effects of Covid are likely worse than that of the vaccine, but find out.

15. SatayKing

Try this for very quick general advice.

Home - Adverse event reporting

My daughter used it and it was suggested she see her GP. It turned out to be nothing more that inflation at the injection site in her case. Possibly that's the result it produces no matter how minor anyway.

Gockie likes this.
  16. Charch

Charch Well-Known Member

GP keeps telling me it should go away and is still recommending i get the second dose.

I want to maybe wait to see if it disappears but don't want to exposed with kids going back to school.

17. boganfromlogan

boganfromlogan Well-Known Member

GP sounds right!

I have tingling arm after pfizer. No problem, less anxious about going out. Even to GC!!

18. boganfromlogan

boganfromlogan Well-Known Member

3rd jab left me with very mild flu like symptoms first hours. Went away with my slow release paracetamol. Very light symptoms although Dr said expect a robust reaction!!

I am happy, hopefully it works.

19. Gen-Y

Gen-Y Well-Known Member

I got my final 2nd jab yesterday.
    Wow it was a wild night.
    Very strong uncontrolled shaking - teeth clattering type.
    Hot and cold on and off for the whole night.
    Shallow breathing too.
    Sore arm still.
    Waking up and feeling so drained of energy because I had very little quality sleep.

If this is what vaccine reaction does. I can't imagine when the real covid virus hit those not vaccinated people.

20. SatayKing

Yeah but look on the positive side of things. Both are free.

Scott No Mates likes this.