Has anyone done Michael Yardneys Developer course.....

Discussion in 'Development' started by Keentolearn77, 24th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

and a clever pool builder would have had the invoice book ready before the bucket hit the ground! cha ching ;)

DoubleD likes this.
  2. Chung Le

Chung Le Active Member

So right, get Urbis planner as they one of the best in Melbourne. Bit expensive but worth paying.

3. dev_melb08

dev_melb08 Well-Known Member

Dude Yardney.. Keep Away..
    All he will end of the day say is that his company Metropole does buyer adovcate, managing developments etc etc.. They are the best.. From my experience, they are the most expensive company to deal with, their contacts the same and don't add much value to the bigger game.
    If you really want to learn from someone, then probably look for a mentor who does not do the same business that he or she preaches, else its the game of I am the best so bring your business to me. !! Michael Yardney Special.

4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

And people still ask 'do I need professional advice before signing a building contract?'. :rolleyes:

Rates for excavation in rock should be confirmed with a QS before completing the schedule - what is rock? Is it rock or a floater? Bend over and smile if you haven't completed your due diligence.

bob shovel and Sackie like this.
  5. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

the million dollar question! we use a strict definition and an effort required basis to rip x amount. as it might not look like "rock" but you cant rip an inch deep!

it's an ugly grey area

Scott No Mates likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia