Has anyone delt with Cash flow capital

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Chintu, 27th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Chintu

Chintu Member

Hi,

I have attend a webinar last night with cash flow capital promising a positive cash flow properties and also offering development opportunities - has someone enrolled with them and if so how was the experience

Any help would be appreciated

2. Silverson

Silverson Well-Known Member

There was another poster a week or so ago asking same question, also with a low post count if I can recall....
    Either someone's doing some promo work or.... Hehe

On a serious note and my opinion only, if all these people were so good at finding cashflow positive properties and great dev opportunities they would be buying/investing and developing for a living, not holding seminars and Webinars.

All the best with your future endeavours nonetheless.

Beano likes this.
  3. Big Lez

Big Lez Well-Known Member

I sometimes think the same thing. If you found a good legal way of making money, why would you tell anyone about it?

Silverson and Chintu like this.
  4. Tom Simpson

Tom Simpson Well-Known Member

To a certain extent I agree, however have you tried to get an investment loan recently?

I'm not endorsing their product, just playing devil's advocate and saying that there are only so many opportunities a person can take advantage of. Eventually there is a ceiling whether it be time, money or another resource.

5. Chintu

Chintu Member

Hi Tom,

No, I haven't got any investment loan recently.

6. Chintu

Chintu Member

Oops I should have looked into it...thanks for the feedback

7. Tom Simpson

Tom Simpson Well-Known Member

It was a satirical poke at the regulatory and banking landscape at the moment implying it's tricky to finance one purchase let alone numerous properties across multiple developments :)

I'm saying that these guys may want to leave the headache of property acquisition to the investors and they get on with their business of building.

jefn89 likes this.
  8. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Yes, unfortunately. They promised the world and delivered a pile of crap. Told me I was paying too much interest, I paid them a few hundred dollars to get a better loan. They couldn't even get a loan. They had no understanding of the tightening in lending criteria. I went to my usual broker who put my loans out for tender. I got offers from 5 banks. They presented me with some properties I thought where poor investments. The one I had a serious look at was a very poor choice and over priced. I could have got it cheaper from the agent before paying their commission. I found and built my own which had better yield, lower maintenance and more depreciation. They also got a little pushy and annoying with their phone calls.

gty12 and Beano like this.
  9. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Is the Director Spiro???

10. Chintu

Chintu Member

Thanks Fargo, this really helps..

11. Phill74

Phill74 Well-Known Member

Yes

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.