Has anyone dealt with ML property group in Brisbane .

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Aman Mehta, 18th Jul, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

Has anyone dealt with ML property group in Brisbane .

1. Looking to buy IP in next 6 months with Buget of 600 k.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Has anyone dealt with ML property group in Brisbane .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aman Mehta

Aman Mehta Active Member

In early stages of looking an IP in Brisbane area ,have any one dealt with ML property group ,any information postive or negative will be helpful.

2. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about this group but I can safely say that if the following is the search result when I punch in this name into the public register, it means Run...

upload_2020-7-19_7-7-26.png

Often, mobs like these are just spruikers, they're sales agents only. Their only interest is their own, not yours. You'd have to be dumb as to think they're looking after you.

Finally, there's more information on this website than anywhere else. Do your own research, learn, ask questions here and you shall succeed! Most members on here are very helpful, exceptions are always there.

Don't tell me I didn't warn ya.

Last edited: 19th Jul, 2020
    Ben20 likes this.
  3. skater

skater Well-Known Member

@Westie is correct! Don't use one of these One Stop companies. It will only end in tears. Look around here. Spend some time & learn, before you jump in anywhere.

4. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

Definitely spend a lot of time here. I can guarantee you will learn more about Brisbane's property market by reading @Sackie's posts than anything else.

5. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

The concept of a onestop sounds great. In practice, it's riddled with pitfalls. The reality is that you'll overpay somewhere between $30-$80,000 for the finished product.

6. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Yes, except if the person is registered using a different name.

The domain name is registered to a Milos Lezaja, so I put that into the QLD govt agent finder and there is a real estate agent license record.

From what I can tell, ML Property Group act as buyers agents - they don't seem to be spruiking off the plan or H&L packages.

I think we can sometimes be a bit quick to judge around here.

I have no experience with this company - I am not endorsing or recommending them - I just think they deserve a fair hearing.

Kent Cliffe and Rich2011 like this.
  7. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

From what I can tell from their website, I'm not sure they are a "one stop shop" (as in, provide all the services from in-house staff) ? They seem to have a partner network and refer business to other providers? The website is a bit vague there - but it does seem like they are just buyers agents themselves?

Again, I'm not endorsing or recommending them - just trying to differentiate between the spruikers and the genuine buyers agents.

Kent Cliffe, Rich2011 and Tom Rivera like this.
  8. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

What do they do that you can't do yourself?

It's important to note that the story of buying 14 properties in 12 months is impossible to replicate in today's lending environment, it was much easier to get loans in 2013 vs now, the lending environment has changed significantly.