Handover of SDA Property in Nambour - Current Demand

Discussion in 'NRAS & NDIS SDA' started by RPI, 18th Apr, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RPI

RPI SDA Provider, Town Planner, Former Property Lawyer

Nambour Willowood bedroom bathroom.jpg Nambour Greenline bedrooom.jpg Greenline bathroom.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg front.jpg side.jpg corner.jpg side 2.jpg rear.jpg front.jpg Hi All

We had a hand over a High Physical Support share SDA house in Nambour yesterday afternoon at 3pm.

The has did have tenants organised, but the care organisation with them put everything on hold because of COVID-19. So we decided to offer some inspections to see what would happen.

There was a support coordinator there an hour early just so she was in first. She has several houses worth of High Physical Support SDA participants approved and wanting to go in, with more going through approval.

A man in Townsville living in a nursing home engaged a real estate video company to come to handover yesterday and do a fly through for him.

We have inspections booked everyday next week, multiple everyday. all participants, all high physical support, or their support coordinators etc.

I'll provide further updates as we go. (and do some finished internal pictures - I was so busy at handover forgot to take some)

ellejay and geoffw like this.
  2. RPI

ellejay likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet New Member

4. Juliet

Juliet New Member

Hi I am interested in this type of property investment. Can we talk?
    Best wishes
    Juliet

5. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    whats the cost of this package , turn key? And how did the bank valuation compare? I'm assuming there's a reasonably decent shortfall /difference ? Still, I think its a very strong investment for the right profile of investor; ie people with the cash to cover the shortfall. Looks good.

6. RPI

Hi

$792k turnkey packagae

Bank Valuation $1.02M

Current weekly income, net of management, cleaning and gardening is over $1,400 a week. Another tenant to go yet

Afty, Anchor and geoffw like this.