Greetings from a new marketing support agency!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GK Creative, 7th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. GK Creative

GK Creative New Member

Hi all,

I'm a newly formed business in Perth, but servicing all of Australia...

After being bombarded with the 'usual' marketing material from agents / brokers / property managers etc... I decided to use my previous experience to help them become a little more creative in their efforts!

Most marketing and letterbox-drop collateral is pretty boring - and makes the short and expensive trip from the letterbox to the bin.

I have even received material from 5 different agents in the same letterbox-drop!! CRAZY!!

A LOT of money is wasted by agents, as they appear to be reluctant and possibly fearful to change their methods. If you use the same approach though, you'll only get the same results!

I produce material that is cost-competitive, family friendly, and has the potential to not only make it into the house, but keep an agent's brand there for a lot longer than most material.

I'm checking out this site with the potential to becoming a business account...

Any advice from other businesses as to the effectiveness of PropertyChat would be appreciated.

For non-businesses, I also pay a 'spotter's fee' to anyone who knows an agent who could use my services - a fee is paid to any referral that ends with a new client.

Looking forward to engaging with this site more - it appears to be quite vibrant and informative!

www.gkcreative.com.au

Cheers,

Garth