Greed vs Aggressive Action

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Ace in the Hole, 11th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Luckily for humans, we can choose to circumvent many of those vines. It's just a matter of choice.

2. Tonibell

Tonibell Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

I think it is a bit like a poker game. The knowledgeable player who understands the probabilities and is very disciplined and strategic in their play will generally perform much better than the beginner or weaker player.

However sometimes there is just no overcoming good luck or bad luck ........... and whoever wins gets to crow about the result and how it was always going to go that way.

An observer has to be pretty knowledgeable and well informed themselves to understand what really happened.

You just have to give yourself every opportunity to be successful - but there are no guarantees.

Sackie likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Agree 100% and I've precisely said this on here a few times.

That's one of the main reason I personally like to invest in the real estate markets. Because I know the odds are heavily in my favour.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia