Travel & Holidays Great Mystery of Seats on Jetstar

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by The Y-man, 30th Dec, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

I went to Bris Vegas a few weeks ago flying up on Tiger and coming back on Jetstar.

I have confirmed what I always believed:
    1. For whatever reason, Tiger seats are more comfortable than Jetstar - granted Tiger is 0.1" wider, but it's more the seat material (Jetstar is that sticky, sweaty placky leatherette thing), and cushion thickness/support. Having said that, Tiger seats are more sensitive to having someone knee you in the back!
    2. Here's the really weird one - I can sit on a city bound public transport bus (fully occupied with someone sitting next to me) for over an hour, with my backpack on my knees, and SLEEP, whereas it is near impossible for me to sleep on a jetstar flight!! Go figure- maybe the next jetstar seats need to look like this:
    [​IMG]

The Y-man

luckyone, Stoffo and Pumpkin like this.
  2. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Would you please delete this thread ...if the Council read this they will change their seats to the Jetstar seats as they are obliviously too comfortable . :)

Ted Varrick and The Y-man like this.
  3. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

I find most airplane seats really uncomfortable because they are "over" upright ... possibly so they can fit an extra row in the back ... and there is nothing to put your feet on to prop them up (and I'm not short)

4. The Y-man

They will obviously remain "oblivious" :D

The Y-man

5. The Y-man

Yeah I feel the same - if they gave me a four point harness to hold me upright, I'm sure I'd fall asleep....

The Y-man

Lizzie likes this.