Good Property Manager in Cranbourne/Frankston area

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Little Cousin Kate, 14th Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Little Cousin Kate

Little Cousin Kate Active Member

We recently purchased a property in Botanic Ridge (South of Cranbourne) and are struggling to let it out with the current agent. Does anybody know a good PM in Cranbourne/Frankston that would be familiar with the market in Botanic Ridge?

2. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

I know a couple of excellent property managers in these areas with whom I will gladly put you in touch. No commercial affiliations with MyPropertyPro, just those who I either know or have used. Send me an email to [email protected] for details.

Last edited: 14th Sep, 2017
  3. Lucki

Lucki Well-Known Member

^Bump
    Can anyone recommend good property managers in Cranbourne/Lynbrook areas?

Thanks.

4. 3rd Drop

3rd Drop Well-Known Member

I have recently bought a property in Cranbourne west and liked the sales agent and I decided to give them a go. The property is yet to be settled but he made arrangements with the owner and advertised it.
    I can give his details if you want to talk to.

5. Lucki

Lucki Well-Known Member

Thank you 3rd Drop, but I am looking for recommendations from people who have had (good) experiences with a PM and can recommend them :)