NSW Good outlook for Sydney Property in 2018

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Tenex, 29th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. eletronic_exp0430

eletronic_exp0430 Well-Known Member

Of course they are not increasing anymore but they were at that rate in the boom. Its like you want every person who invested in the west to fail or something? Why is that? Because you missed mother of all booms? LOL

I've told you a 1000 times already I bought all my western Sydney houses all circa $200k. If you look at the median of a 4 bed in St Marys its still $650k and a 4 bedder in the Druitt is still median $735k. I owe like $30k-$50k on each of these houses and rental is $420-$450 per week (which is even low for some since I reno'd it - I just like my tenants). I'm still making money and the rent is paying off my mortgages for me.

Do you think I care short term? I sleep like a baby at night. Not selling any of them for another 10 years until I can knock them all down and build and that wont happen until St Marys becomes a major transport hub.

Go try to make the newbie investors feel bad for buying in at the peak. Whatever you say to me has no effect on my view of the west. West is the best for investing and provides great opportunities and it has been extremely good to me.

All your hating on Sydney etc....everyone can see your just bitter man. Grumpy old man you are. Go get a massage or something - you know one of those special ones you might smile once in your life.

Last edited: 23rd Mar, 2019
  2. Cimbom

Cimbom Well-Known Member

If those figures are true, I'd take that money and laugh all the way to the bank.

3. eletronic_exp0430

I am laughing - I thank god for the investment choices I made when I was younger. If it wasn't for the western suburbs of Sydney my life would be very very different.

4. sash

sash Well-Known Member

If this true.....200k houses in Colyton/St Marys would have taken you to about 2008.

Our friend claims he is on in his early to mid thirties...I'll let you do the maths.... :p:D

berten likes this.
  5. eletronic_exp0430

Haters always going to hate. :) :) - someone like you cant stand the thought of a young man doing well hey? Thats ok man. You have 0 impact on my life for whatever you believe or dont believe. Like I said I've met numerous people on this forum in real life they know who I am and they know I'm legit - even some guys that provide services on this forum have met me. :)

Now go to sleep its past your bedtime. LOL

6. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

It has I've been monitoring some SydneySydney s for at least 18 months and I've seen much lower pricing.

7. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Perhaps....you can get some of dem to stand-up and speak for ya.......creating an internet personality is easy these days. ;)

8. Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson Well-Known Member

JohnPropChat likes this.
  9. sash

sash Well-Known Member

It does...as a matter of fact Perth and Sydney have similar up and down cycles.

Any BA who says otherwise...is just gilding the lily....:p

JohnPropChat likes this.
  10. MWI

MWI Well-Known Member

My friend bought there too...weird!

11. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Not weird, your friend is obviously smart;)

12. mickyyyy

mickyyyy Well-Known Member

Man you smashed the mortgages! That's awesome mate!

eletronic_exp0430 likes this.