Gold as expected on corrective decline

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by GoldHunt, 25th Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. GoldHunt

GoldHunt New Member

I have no doubt Gold will soar to $5000 or higher in the next few years due to the one of the most important key factors: Confidence collapse in Governments as they mess up the economy more and more. Consequentially, unprecedented record amount of capitals will rush into buying gold and silver.

But, on short term Time frame (as expected - refers my last Blogs), Gold continues to weaken/ on correction due to 2 main reasons: 1.The fear of Rate hike 2. More time needed to complete the correction.

1300-1305 finally was broken and the current decline might bring gold down to 1180-1220 for the corrective low as flagged out 3 months ago. Could it drop below 1180 or to 1045 again or even lower? Nothing is impossible but is less likely based on the current price and time analysis. We will update regularly for the paid subscribers.

So, it is still not the time yet to fully invest in Gold and Silver if you believe that they still need more time to complete the correction based onTiming Cycle and Technical analysis. So when is the time to start buying aggressively? Find out from me!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. radson

radson Well-Known Member

If you have no doubt its going to hit $5k, why try and pick the bottom. You could get a 328% now or maybe 379% gain. Maybe not

2 people like this.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.