Glenroy development

Discussion in 'Development' started by Manic, 4th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Manic

Manic Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm looking to embark on my first development. I have a 720 sqm block that I've owned for a few years and it has had some appreciation. The figures say that I'd be in a better equity AND cash flow position if I were to knock down the existing house and build 3 townhouses as opposed to leasing the existing house.

I'm currently looking for a highly recommended planner and builder who I can work with through the process. Does anyone know of any that has experience of building in Glenroy?

Any other tips welcome.

2. Tufan Chakir

Tufan Chakir Well-Known Member

Planner and Architect first. Then builder. It's going to be a long process - get good people around you to help. Don't be too concerned trying to find people specific to Glenroy - skilled people work throughout the state.

3. Mirafeli

Mirafeli Member

Hi Manic,

I've managed to get 25 townhouses on 1600sqm site in Pascoe Vale, doubled old endorsed planning permit (12 townhouses). Your site may fit 4 instead of 3 and ROI will be much better IMO. PM me the site address I can figure out the feasibility and concept for you.

BTW, you need an architect to draw the concept first before obtaining planner advice, builder is required after DA

Last edited: 6th Jan, 2017
    Redwood likes this.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.