Health & Family Glandular Fever

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by MTR, 11th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sandyfeet

sandyfeet Well-Known Member

Had this when i was 13, knocked me out for months. I would get woken up by mum or dad, have brekky, go to school, nod off in class, come home and sleep till dinner and go back to bed. This lasted 8-10 weeks.

Prior to having it, I was a morning person, swimming/waterpolo training 4 mornings a week. I returned to training for a couple of weeks but soon gave up and haven't been a morning person since - now 36. Dad still remembers a significant change in my mornings from that time

2. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

I see on another thread you're now in Melbourne.

How is your daughter going?

3. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that it's a relapsing/recurring type illness. A young guy who works with me had it last year (he's 27) - he probably took about 5 months to really shake it off. He'd come back to work, wander around looking exhausted, then we wouldn't see him for another week or so, poor bugger. It really took him a while to get back to normal.

Perthguy likes this.
  4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Ended up at emergency after further tests thankfully it is a bad case of tonsillitis

Propertunity likes this.
  5. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

I hope she's going to be ok. You definitely did the right thing by going to Melbs then.

MTR likes this.
  6. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Thanks It was really great to be with her and I think she appreciated this, no fun being sick with no family around

geoffw likes this.
  7. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

That's better news MTR. :) I recommend a course of antibiotics. Hope she's feeling better soon.

8. Magnet

Magnet Well-Known Member

Sometimes you just need your Mum ;)

MTR and Propertunity like this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.