Hi all, My PPOR was leased out to tenants some 2 years ago, and I've now decided to move back into the property. They were given the required 60 days notice, and are due to vacate in 3-4 weeks. After speaking to the property manager, I've been advised that they haven't found another rental property, and the property manager hasn't had any reference calls to date. What will happen if they still haven't found a property by the notice date? Can things get messy/expensive and complicated? I'm leasing a property myself, which I will need to give notice to vacate (28 days), and obviously want to make sure I have a home to move into!