Getting Specific with a subdivision in Perth

Discussion in 'Development' started by Stannis, 16th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Stannis

Stannis Member

Hi Ginger beer,
    5% rounded entry costs are an estimate of costs that include stamp duty, LMI, legals and build and pest inspections.

This is an initial feaso, and from here I'd build specific quotes/individual estimates for each cost, the 5% is only indicative.

For information, stamp duty on this property is around 22k from memory and a 16k LMI (I've taken the higher range of the estimate for a 90% lend), which is already 8k higher than the initial 5% rule, and then there's further costs.

All of that is in the more comprehensive and specific costing feaso that is built when initial numbers require further analysis.

Cheers
    Stannis

2. The Quiet Man

The Quiet Man New Member

Hi Soggy. For my 2 subdivisions I used (Brinton) from Adaptable Plumbing and (Mario) from MPowerU for electrical, both were really good.. I have had great results with Zenith Surveying (Kevin) for the surveying and (Chanmali) at PBA - Perth Ball Assessments done a BAL Report.
    They seemed to work closely together as a group to get everything together as quick as possible and communication was awesome.

Adaptable Plumbing www.adaptableplumbing.com.au
    MPowerU www.mpoweruelectrical.com.au
    Zenith Surveying
    www.residentialsurveysperth.com.au
    Perth BAL Assess www.balreportperth.com.au

Aaron Sice likes this.
  3. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

I used mpoweru many years ago and from memory he was good, havent used him since though.

4. AAKORBZ

AAKORBZ New Member

Hey @Stannis, have you had any feedback on running power underground from opposite side of the road? any idea of costs?

I've called WP but they basically wont give any price estimates until you have submitted your application to WAPC!?

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia