Getting close..

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Fitzy1903, 17th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Most important factor is what did you think of Sam's pick was good? I got it wrong I thought Alana had it hands down:p

Fitzy1903 likes this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

:D Awesome!

That's what gets me excited! People that strive to be the best they can be! I love it!!
    Good on you mate!

Fitzy1903 likes this.
  3. Fitzy1903

Fitzy1903 Well-Known Member

Hahah, when Lana rocked up, I thought she was a shoe-in. However, during the last episode, my mind changed to Schzhshzhzna as I felt Sam wouldn't just go see her kid (as he is a good fella) if she wasn't a real possibility plus Sam wants kids ASAP. Man, I can't believe I'm analysing this. If my mates see this, my man card would definitely be removed.

4. blackenator

blackenator Well-Known Member

used a similar strategy to yourself by using a BA for my first purchase it was just a recent purchase dont think I will be using one again due to the costs but it has given me the confidence to buy again which I did :) .

p.s I was spewing that the Zilda chick on the very first episode got kicked off before the bikini rounds very disappointing.

Fitzy1903 likes this.
  5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Its OK, next week its Sam (Bachelor Girl:p), cant wait to see how these guys cope with competition.... shoe on the other foot.

Fitzy1903 likes this.