VIC Geelong

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Amber83, 16th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sash

sash Well-Known Member

You are telling me...it is getting ridiculous.....despite all this talk of land oversupply in Armstrong Creek....the developers can't get their act together to meet demand. Titles are pushing out by over a year to 18 months in some cases.

MikeyBallarat likes this.
  2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Well-Known Member

Well if prices drop and it starts becoming attractive to buyers I guess I'd buy a house in the area. You know; buy low sell high.

In any event, no one said that investing is risk free; all sorts of things can go wrong. That being said, hiding your money under the mattress probably isn't a path to wealth.

3. Luca

Luca Well-Known Member

What if we die tonight? End of our investment journey ;-)
    We cannot predict the future, we just take informed decisions as best as we can.

Pessimist people are just passengers and enjoy watching outside the window.
    Activists enjoy driving doesn`t matter what the weather is outside.

4. sash

sash Well-Known Member

I was hoping for that to happen...the issue is the titling land is such an issue in Melbourne developers are now slowing down land sales....that with a fast growing population is causing low supply.

Unlike Melbourne has caught the Sydney disease for inefficiency of releasing land...Sydney has gone the other way. Go figure....:rolleyes:

{Note - thread continues here: VIC - Geelong 2018}

Last edited by a moderator: 5th Jul, 2018

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.