G'day from Brisvegas!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LeonW, 12th Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. LeonW

LeonW Active Member

Hi guys,

I've been a long time reader of this forum, and I'm sure I had an account years ago, but couldn't find my login. So here's to a new beginning :)

I've worked for developers in my early twenties, and nowadays do small property deals for myself (mostly small land subdivisions with a fixer upper component) in south east queensland. I currently have 6 deals on the go, 5 of them in Brissy. All in various stages (acquisition through to waiting on titles/sales settlements), so I'me reasonably full time with it these days. When I look for deals they have to have 6 figure net profit, 20% return on cost base, be code assessable DA's (or no DA.. ie: title splitting), and able to be completed in 3-12 months. Speed is king, and I always take an opportunity to de-risk each deal with creative conditions and things like pre-sales.

Always learning and sharing what I learn. In fact, I have to always wind myself back in at bbq's 'cos I can chew peoples ears of talking property.....

Great to be a part of this community. Again..!

Cheers,
    Leon

Gockie and Whitecat like this.
  2. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Gday @LeonW , welcome aboard.
    Look forward to reading some of the details.

LeonW likes this.
  3. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Welcome @LeonW . And if you think you had a log in years ago... you might have been hallucinating. (Or maybe thinking of Somersoft?) Welcome nonetheless!

4. LeonW

LeonW Active Member

Haha, thanks. Yep, probably hallucinating. I've got a baby due in a few weeks so I've been practising sleep deprivation.... Yes, I had a somersoft account I haven't logged into for years, as well as propertyinvesting.com, but life got busy and go stuck into doing deals away from the computer... so I'll just blame it on baby brain (my wife is using this excuse every day atm...)
    Thanks for the welcome :)

5. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

That's a good thing!
    Congratulations and good luck with your new baby - hope you manage to get some sleep in there somewhere.

LeonW likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia