Education & Work Funny Out-of-Office Messages

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Chilliblue, 11th Jan, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Chilliblue

Chilliblue Well-Known Member

Here are some interesting ideas for your next out of office message.

I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position.

I’m thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.

I am out of the office from mm/dd to mm/dd and will not be checking email. It’s likely your note will be swallowed in a sea of inbox banality, never to be seen again. If you require a response, please re-send your email after mm/dd.

I am away from the office right now. Unfortunately, I will be back tomorrow.

I am currently out of the office. I have a cell phone, but I will not be giving the number out. If you can guess the number, however, I will take your call.

404: Not found.

I am on vacation from mm/dd to mm/dd. I will allow each sender one email. If you send me multiple emails, I will randomly delete your emails until it is pared down to one. Choose wisely. Please note that you already sent me one email.

The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again.

I’m not in the office right now but if it’s important, tweet me using #YOUAREINTERRUPTINGMYVACATION.

I am out of the office until mm/dd. Enjoy the quiet.

I cannot handle your emails until I return on mm/dd/yyyy. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

Gockie, WattleIdo, Terry_w and 5 others like this.
  2. teetotal

teetotal Well-Known Member

I like the 4th one ;)

WattleIdo and Chilliblue like this.
  3. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

This.

That's so my industry.

:rolleyes:

Chilliblue likes this.
  4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

I'm not all here right now. I will respond upon my release from the psych ward.