FTG - Boronia

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Ebru, 6th Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ebru

Ebru New Member

Hi all,

We liked a house just in the boundaries of Ferntree gully which is so close to Boronia.
    Haven't lived before in those suburbs but like FTG area. Just wanted to ask it there are any parts that we need to avoid? If anyone knows about the area, would be great to hear from you.

2. craigc

craigc Well-Known Member

The part called Boronia! :p

Seriously though - around Boronia station & woolies is pretty average, the chemist is part of methadone program so can tend to attract some ‘interesting types’.

Would suggest FTG generally nicer as either closer to Knox in 1 direction along Burwood Hwy or heading towards up the hill to Belgrave/the tourist rd the other direction.

Ebru likes this.
  3. Ebru

Ebru New Member

:) its so close to Blind Creek, 2kms from Boronia junction seems like I will use Boronia st if at some stage I need to go to the office I've been working from home since March.

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF