Mortgage Brokers Freedom Funding - Finance Broker

Discussion in 'Service Provider Directory' started by Morgs, 10th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member Business Member

Our goal is to help you find your Freedom!

Might sound like a slogan, but I live by this philosophy. As a long term property investor with close to two decades of investment experience, I was able to find financial freedom and leave behind a corporate career. I love having the opportunity to help others do the same.

Who is Freedom Funding?

My name is Richard Morgan and I’m the owner and principal finance broker at Freedom Funding located in Edgecliff in eastern Sydney.

We provide finance solutions across residential and commercial. We have a diverse client base, but we love working with clients who are looking to growth wealth through property.

We have a total of seven of us in the team including both brokers and support staff. If anything, we are over-resourced to over-deliver and provide exceptional client service.

Why is Freedom Funding different?

We have the experience and expertise to help guide you through any scenario – we’ve lived through the property ownership and investment journey before. We’ve built & structured our own investment property portfolio nationally, owned & built tens of millions of dollars of property development and renovation projects, and have hundreds of satisfied clients across the country.

No matter what stage you’re at we can help, from a first home buyer through to a seasoned property developer we’ll help find the ideal solution for every scenario.

How do we know you’re a credible broker?

Easy – don’t take our word for us but that of our customers on our Google reviews!

Google Reviews: LINK

How do we get in contact?

I love meeting new people and always keen to connect with like-minded investors, so even if you’re exploring ideas I’d love to talk. Contact me directly on the details below, or subscribe to our newsletter via the website.

I’m mobile so happy to come to you for a chat over a coffee (or even a beer :) )

Web: www.FreedomFunding.com.au
    Email: [email protected]
    Mobile : 0411 282 606
    Calendar: Richard Morgan

Last edited: 19th Jan, 2024
    Sackie likes this.