Free PBX exchange and 20+ handsets.

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Propagate, 14th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Propagate

Propagate Well-Known Member

G'Day all...

I have recently set up my own company when the company I worked for closed it's doors.

I was able to take the old phone system away form the old office, but we don't need it. It has been listed on eBay and Gumtree but it's probably not something people are looking for every day.

So, I am offering it here for free if anyone has a new start up and needs a full office phone system.

I'm loathed to throw it away as it will be useful to someone, and I'd rather not just anyone take it for the sake of it to try and sell at a boot sale then subsequently dump when they find no buyer.

So, if anyone on here has use of it or knows someone starting up an office or expanding, then let me know and it's yours/theirs.

It was working flawlessly and was removed without cutting any wires, so should be fine to be re-installed in a new place, (it will need a pro or someone that knows these things as it looked pretty complicated to me!).

There's the exchange unit, (we had 3 or 4 lines into it), a reception phone and about 20+ desk phones. All Siemens brand.

Cheers.