Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Scott Townsend, 4th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Scott Townsend

Scott Townsend Well-Known Member

Hey Property Chatters,

I don't want to post anything against the rules here, but over the past couple of years I have been helping close friends source investment property around Australia.

Im not going to lie - I am at the early stages of transitioning into that type of field as a full time Business.

My question is will there be a Thread created where businesses can post their products and services etc? Simply because I spend a lot of time researching property, have helped a few people close to me but aren't in the position to buy again and I would like somewhere to post potential investment opportunities.

Cheers
    Scott

Sackie, Cactus and Xenia like this.
  2. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Yes as a paid business member you can post in the service provider forum

Service Provider Directory

You can also sign up to the CoreySpam package for additional banners and sidebar coverage

Scott Townsend likes this.
  3. JacM

JacM VIC Buyer's Agent - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat Business Member

Hi Scott,

While the forums do offer paid business membership, it'd be a good idea to be clear on whether you're permitted to offer the services in question without a real estate license. It sounds quite similar to a thread that appeared on the forums recently whereby someone wanted to do something very similar to yourself without a license and the advice was a resounding "no, you need a license for that". I can't recall the thread title, but if I find it, I'll nip back in and post the link for you.

Scott Townsend likes this.
  4. ashish1137

ashish1137 Well-Known Member

Hi

Do.you really need a business to post your research. I dont think so. A lot of people start threads on multiple areas stating why they think that area would come up or fetch decent returns.

Check threads on Logan, Goodna etc. This is unless you want to give paid advice to people further or take credit for your organisation (future organisation). But I am sure if you get good followers here, you can then register yourself and buy a paid membership here.

Regards

5. Scott Townsend

Scott Townsend Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses guys :)