FM from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fajji, 3rd Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. fajji

fajji Active Member

Hi all,
    I am an absolute newbie when it comes to Investments, which is a shame given I am a CA.
    I ventured into this journey through discussion with a colleague at KPMG about buying a PPOR in Perth about 4 months back (moved to Melbourne since then). He got me in touch with a friend of his who works in Momentum Wealth, who then suggested I speak to their property strategist and few weeks down the line and I am here.

I am yet to purchase my first property (investment or PPOR) and would love to lurk/pick brains of the experts here in terms of areas and strategies.

P.S. If anyone else from KPMG Melbourne is in this forum and would like to get together then please feel free to PM me.

Cheers
    FM

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Welcome FM - sounds like you're in a good place to start off your journey on the right foot!
    All the best :)

3. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Talk about judging a book by its cover, I thought you were a Facilities Manager a warm welcome anyway.

Last edited: 3rd Dec, 2015
    fajji likes this.
  4. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Gday FM, welcome aboard.
    There are plenty of experts - and "experts" - around here ;)

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia