Floorplan Suggestions

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by lowey16, 3rd Nov, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Sorry, I made a mistake yesterday. Please leave the bedrooms as they are currently. The proposed plan idea turns them into a maze of wasted space where the new hallway would go.

2. lowey16

lowey16 Member

So I've been looking into things and having a think over all the suggestions that have been made here. I've done up a new floorplan (probably still not final haha). I like it, but I'm interested in your thoughts re. resale. Obviously it's our PPOR, so what we want is most important, but I'd still like it to not destroy our chances of selling it down the track.

(The smaller front bedroom does have a window along the front wall too - it's just not shown here).

Attached Files:

3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

That looks pretty good. As long as you can try to link the two different rooms (run one new ceiling through to disguise that it started as two different rooms?), it would mean less work to do on walls and windows.

4. Stoffo

Stoffo Well-Known Member

The room listed as "bed" (3) looks narrow like an enclosed porch now.......

5. lowey16

lowey16 Member

Yeah that was my concern too - it would end up being 2.7m by 4.5m. So it would be the same width as the one above the master in the original floor plan, I figured that at least the master would be a good size.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia