flat pack kitchens

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Arnel, 9th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Arnel

Arnel Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I've been building a few houses around Perth and have come across a supplier that provides kitchens, laundries, wardrobes and vanities for about 1/4 saving of the competition.

Rough idea: standard kitchen with 2 pac paint and a lacquer finish with stone tops costs about 7k just to paint here and is roughly 20k supply and installed from a local supplier, they can provide the whole kitchen installed for 13k.

The thing is they import a large portion of there stuff. I had a look at there products seem pretty good and are all according to AUS standard and come with a warranty.

I was considering getting them to fit out my new townhouses?

Has any dealt with them, i found them on facebook, Perth Kitchens | Facebook

any feedback would be great :)

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Watch out for who has to cover any repairs ubder the warranty.

Check out the quality of the fixtures - you don't want the nickel plated hinges rusting.

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Amazing what you can find on gumtree sub 2k inc appliances, great for a rental ;-)

For new townhouses go t o a few cabinet makers, much cheaper than kitchen showrooms

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia