fixing up past sentences

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Sackie, 15th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. devank

devank Well-Known Member

How long do Premium Members get?

2. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

Taking parole into account?

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I adjusted the times recently - got a bit sick of some people's propensity to rewrite history.

Regular members get 5 minutes to make edits, which should be plenty of time to fix up typos and such.

Premium members get a couple of hours.

If you have an older post which has an issue that could cause confusion or perhaps legal or privacy issues - you can report your own post and request that the mods fix it.

I don't intend for the mods to go around fixing up your old typos (although they are able to if they are so inclined and you ask them nicely) - except perhaps in subject lines and such where it would help with searchability.

I may revisit these again - and if you have a convincing argument as to why they should be changed, I'm happy to listen.

bob shovel and geoffw like this.
  4. devank

devank Well-Known Member

Generally I look at the forum on my phone during week days possibly while attending a boring meeting or on trains. Very easy to make mistakes. Sometimes autocorrect makes it worse.
    Most mistakes are obvious when I sit in front of my home PC (during weekends). It would be nice if I can fix up or expand my message at that point.
    I think, you have one week last time. That was enough to fix these problem.

5. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

NSFW

spelling-matters.jpg

Terry_w likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia