NSW First time investor (Newcastle/central coast region

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Bur s, 20th Jan, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bur s

Bur s New Member

Hi,

I am looking to purchase my first investment property within the Newcastle and/or Central Coast region ($525,000 or less) has anyone got any suburbs they can suggest? I have made contact with a few buyers agents and investors but I almost feel like they are leading me towards areas that benefit them or their larger investors.

thanks

2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

What is making you feel like this?

3. RonnyYil Property

RonnyYil Property Well-Known Member

525 can get you a house in Gorokan or apartment in 2261. I looked for months in the area but was abit outpriced in the end.

4. Finds

Finds Well-Known Member

North Central Coast would probably be in your price range. Blue Haven is a solid area with a good school, good access to the freeway, and a lot of younger first home buyers are moving in. Towards Newcastle out towards Cardiff/Wallsend would be worth a look if looking up North as well.

5. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

I’ve been looking in Newcastle/Central Coast as well and I think the best suburbs under your budget are Mayfield West/Waratah West in Newcastle or Budgewoi/Haleukalani and surrounds on Central Coast.

6. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

PM me if you want to ask any questions I have done plenty of research in these areas

ndpjai likes this.
  7. No_Limits

No_Limits Well-Known Member

Looks like you're in Syd. Me as well. I a house in Newcastle (Hamilton East) some time ago and it's been brilliant. Rents instantly, strong growth, easy enough to get tradies. Mayfield area is attractive but probably needs street-level knowledge to stay away from the houso types.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia