Love this Forum so informative,Partner and I want to purchase our first home,we have saved 70k so far.Do we move now yes I’m aware the Market is moving up/government grants driving FHB again? Or do we give it 6 more months save 100k then move risking prices have risen even more in this time?Or just keep stacking cash and wait for I’m not sure..Whats your guys advice knowing our situation? - both full time workers (140k) per year combined take home pay. -no debt -no children yet -moving to higher pay job next year also. Western Sydney is desired around our families and we don’t mind a roughie with some work we have free family labour to help with this..We really do not want to borrow over our heads if we can avoid it either..Any advice We would be greatful for..thanks community.