Find Vendor Finance deals

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Yann, 16th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Yann

Yann Well-Known Member

Hi
    I am currently maxed out for loans until my wife gets back to work and I wanted to have a look at vendor finance deals, as my purchases are currently small apartments close to big cities which turn to be cash-flow neutral or slightly positive.
    What is the best way to find available vendor finance deals? Is it via websites (mainstream like realestate or others like gumtree) - or is it via specific investment communities and events?
    Thanks
    Yann

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

What do you mean by vendor finance? Installment contracts, lease options or vendor leaving money the deal?

3. Elives

Elives Well-Known Member

4. Yann

Yann Well-Known Member

I meant vendor doing the bank and offering a loan for the sale - not sure the right terminology - would that be buying a wrapped property?

5. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Installment contract..

Ideally you would find the person offering these services and they would buy the property you want and then on sell it to you on installments. Alternatively you can approach an existing vendor and offer to pay more than they are asking if they will allow you to pay it in installments over X years
    Won't be easy to do.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia